In accordance with 19 V.S.A. area 1111(k), “no deed purporting to subdivide land abutting state highway or a course 1 city highway are recorded unless most of the abutting lots therefore produced have been in accord because of the requirements of the part, including not restricted to the necessity to offer a frontage road or roadways.”
People wanting to subdivide land state that is abutting course 1 city highways (Vermont Route 100 or 17) must first submit a part 1111 form (see website website link below) and get approval from VTrans.
Planning & Zoning Administrator
Waitsfield Town Workplace 4144 Main Street Waitsfield, VT 05673
ZBA Rules of Procedure
Liquid & Sewer Task Force
Post-Bond Vote Task Force
In April 2008, after two post-bond vote general public forums to obtain feedback and potential people, an innovative new task force of community people had been convened because of the Waitsfield Selectboard so as to determine what way — if any — town should simply take after the negative votes on both the water and wastewater relationship articles on Town Meeting Day 2008.
The job Force sorted through community input collected at two forums that are public along with emails and letters delivered to Task Force people or perhaps town. The duty Force held three conferences aided by the intent behind:
- Assembling and wanting to comprehend community input,
- Talking about just exactly what way the general public input suggested for the city; and
- Developing a suggestion for the choose Board about what thing to do.
Furthermore, the duty Force great plains lending loans fees took under consideration:
- Consideration of general public safety and health needs identified during research and engineering work undertaken since 1998;
- Give capital available towards the city for areas of the proposed work; and
- The city Arrange (adopted in 2005).
Centered on each one of these facets, the duty Force made the suggestion to your Selectboard on April 28, 2008 that town realize just a public water task at this time around for the purposes of safe general general public normal water and fire security. There are not any grand list implications related to this task.
Particularly, the duty Force suggested the town continue with a water project this is certainly distinctive from the initially proposed task for the reason that:
- An extra $1.6 million in grant financing is assigned to this task. These funds had been initially assigned in to the wastewater project that is proposed.
- With a complete of $3.6 million in grants now supporting this task, fire security costs will now be included in grant funds. You will have no split security assessments for many properties near hydrants.
- Linked users will probably pay the total amount of this task expenses, that are expenses straight connected with their public water access and use.
- The solution area will include the Loop explicitly path and Tremblay path. These areas had been area of the final proposition, but it was evidently not yet determined to voters.
Finally, the job Force suggested and also the Selectboard authorized a relationship vote when it comes to Town of Waitsfield is warned for 10, 2008 june.
The job Force and Waitsfield Selectboard believe this renewed and revised water task proposition is tuned in to general public health problems, community input, and a vision for the city that supports an exciting downtown and a thriving community that is agricultural. A few general public discussion boards, are increasingly being held in might and June before the relationship vote:
- Thursday mornings May 15, May 22, might 29, and June 5, 7:45 – 9:00 a.m. during the Three Hill Cafe
- Wednesday, might 28, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Valley Players Theater
- June 5, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Waitsfield Elementary School thursday
- June 9, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Waitsfield Elementary School monday
For the time being, the duty Force continues to examine public belief and options concerning the wastewater task.