Download full text from publisher
Due to the fact usage of this document is fixed, you might seek out a version that is different of.
Sources noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer, 2011. ” the true expenses of Credit Access pr f through the Payday Lending marketplace ,” The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” B tstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” The breakdown of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. ” B tstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” Working Papers 128, University of Ca, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” B tstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” NBER Technical performing Papers 0344, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” just how Payday Credit Access Affects Overdrafts along with other Outcomes ,” Journal of cash, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2вЂђ3), pages 519-531, https://paydayloansohio.org/ March.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit access home study pr f on results all over Oregon price limit ,” performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a Borrower nor a Lender stay An Economic Analysis of great interest limitations and Usury Laws ,” NBER performing Papers 4954, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” Just How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Quotes? ,” NBER performing Papers 8841, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harmвЂ™s method? Cash advance access and army workers performance ,” performing Papers 08-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Household Behavior – – – Customer Economics Empirical Research
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- D18 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Customer Security
- G28 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions – – – federal government Policy and legislation
All product on this website happens to be given by the particular writers and writers. It is possible to assist errors that are correct omissions. Whenever asking for a modification, please mention this product’s handle RePEc eee jbfina v 113 y 2020 i c s0378426620300170 . See basic information on simple tips to correct material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this product, or even to correct its writers, name, abstract, bibliographic or install information, contact (Haili He).
We encourage you to do it here if you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc. This enables to connect your profile to the product. In addition it enables you to accept citations that are potential this product that individuals are uncertain about.
If CitEc respected a guide but failed to link a product in RePEc to it, you are able to help with this type .
You can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item if you know of missing items citing this one. If you should be a writerized composer of this product, you can also desire to l k at the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there could be some citations waiting around for confirmation.
Please be aware that modifications might take a little while to filter through the many RePEc solutions.